Nashville Scavenger Hunt
This Nashville scavenger hunt is a fun way to explore Music City. If you've never been here before, it will take you to some of the top Nashville attractions, if you're a local - you may discover a new favorite spot in town! Be sure to bring along your camera to take photos as you explore Nashville with the scavenger hunt list below.
Free Nashville Scavenger Hunt Ideas
- Photo of the Home of the Greek Gods
- Bonus: Photo of the tallest indoor sculpture located in the Western world
- Photo of the grave of former President James K. Polk
- Photo of yourself wearing a pink cowboy hat
- Photo of the oldest registered distillery in the United States
- Names of the two tigers that live at the Nashville Zoo
- Walk the 200 foot granite map of the state of Tennessee
- Photo of the General Jackson Showboat
- Photo of musicians busking on the street
- How many columns are there at the front entrance to The Hermitage - home of President Andrew Jackson?
- Taste a Goo Goo Cluster - invented in 1912
- Photo of the General Lee - found at the “Dukes of Hazard” Museum
- Visit the home of world famous Brazilibilly
- Dip your toes in the Cumberland River
- Photo of Nashville’s first skyscraper - completed in 1957
- Feed the ducks at Centennial Park
- Find a guitar pick from Gibson guitar company
- Visit the top floor of Tootsies Orchid Lounge
- Photo of “Musica” a 38 foot tall sculpture in the heart of Music Row
- Try on a pair of red cowboy boots
- Photo of a bontebok at the Nashville Zoo
- Attend a performance at the Grand Ol’ Opry
- Find a copy of the daily newspaper - The Tennessean
- Bus ticket stub - from the Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Photo of a neon sign proclaiming “Honky Tonk”
- Photo of people line dancing
- Throw a frisbee in Sevier Park
- Photo of the location where Elvis recorded 200+ songs
- Sip tequila in a Honky Tonk and clap your hands to some good ol’ country music
- How many rows of benches are in the top floor of the Ryman Auditorium?
Hope you enjoy your trip to Music City! If you are a local or a regular visitor to Nashville, please share your additional scavenger hunt ideas in the comments below to keep this list growing and fun!
Like this page?
Return from Nashville Scavenger Hunt to City Scavenger Hunts
Return to Scavenger Hunt Guru Home