Unique kids birthday party ideas can be hard to come by, especially when your child is just dying to have the birthday party theme be around the latest and greatest kids movie new release. If you can get them to come around, and if you are looking for out of the ordinary birthday party ideas, then check out some of the ones below.
* Party invitations are be made on "plantable" cards. Kids can plant them and watch what grows.
* Party favors are little clay pots which the kids paint while they are at the birthday party. Be sure to have some soil and seeds on hand so they can plant a seed and watch it grow.
* Kids birthday party games to play include:
* Read The Lorax - by Dr. Seuss
* Plan an outdoor scavenger hunt for kids with a fun “green” prize at the end - maybe little seedlings they can plant in their pots?
* Party invitations should include an ingredient for each kid to bring.
* Party favor ideas include kid-size aprons, a lunchbox to bring baked goodies home in or even a kid-friendly cookbook.
* Birthday party activities include:
* Party invitations should include a quote about service.
* Party favor ideas include: a quote book made up of service-related quotes, a notebook to create a "service journal", etc.
* Birthday party activity ideas:
* Send out musical invitations that sing or play a song when the party guests open them.
* A great party favor would be a mixed CD of age appropriate music.
* Things to do at the party:
Hope you enjoy these creative kid's birthday party themes. Have you thrown a kids' party that was a "hit" with all of the guests? Do share your ideas so that others may learn from you and incorporate your success into their own fun kid's birthday party!