A fun bible scavenger hunt!
Bible activities are a great way to familiarize kids and teens with the bible. A bible scavenger hunt is a fun youth group game or Sunday School activity that will help participants learn about the Bible and learn new scripture verses.
You can have your participants simply fill in the blanks as they do this bible game - or you can send them on a scavenger hunt for the items as they fill in the blanks - or have them draw the answers. Let them be creative!
Note: An NRSV Bible was used to create this Bible activity.
Bible Activities List
- How old was Ahaz when he began to reign over Jerusalem? (2 Chronicles 28:1)
- The nations are like a drop from a …… (Isaiah 40:15)
- What is the 20th book of the Old Testament?
- The Son of Man is going to be betrayed into human ….. (Luke 9:44)
- “For the mountains may ….. and the hills be ….. (Isaiah 54:10)
- If the whole body were an eye, where would the ….. be? (1 Corinthians 12:17)
- “I myself will take a sprig from the lofty top of a …..” (Ezekiel 17:22)
- Who was next in rank after King Ahasuerus? (Esther 10)
- When the Israelites crossed the Jordan, what land did they enter? (Numbers 35:9)
- How many months after his birth was Moses hidden by his parents? (Hebrews 11:23)
- “Who then is this, that even the … and the … obey him? (Mark 4:41)
- What did Moses tell Aaron to take for an offering? (Leviticus 9:2)
- How many books are in the New Testament?
- What did God create on the fifth day? (Genesis 1)
- People came from all the nations to hear the wisdom of who? (1 Kings 4:34)
- Peter stayed in Joppa with a certain Simon. What was Simon’s profession? (Acts 9:43)
- With what did Samson kill a thousand men? (Judges 15:15-16)
- “These are the two … and the two … that stand before the Lord of the earth.” (Revelation 11:4)
- What four deadly acts of judgment are mentioned by the Lord God? (Ezekiel 14:21)
- Which book of the bible has the most chapters?
Hope you enjoy doing this bible scavenger hunt with your group. If you have additional scavenger hunt clues to share, or other fun ways of doing this bible activity, please share them in the comments below!
Like this page?
Return from Bible Activities to Youth Activities
Return to Scavenger Hunt Guru Home