Workplace Scavenger Hunt
(Fargo, ND USA)
Workplace Scavenger Hunt Winners!
For this workplace scavenger hunt employees were divided into 3 teams (5 people each). After they completed each clue they were given a letter. At the end they had to unscramble the letters to spell the name of a well known pizza place in a nearby popular resort town where we all had beer and pizza. I had more entertaining games and team building exercises to play at the tables while waiting for pizza.
Workplace Scavenger Hunt Clues
1. A change of address card from the post-office
2. Entire team's reflection in something other than a mirror
3. Entire Team posing with one of the mail drop box
4. A teammate playing with a pinball machine
5. Video of someone on the team chugging an entire can of soda and then belching
6. Picture of a locomotive
7. Photo of the group saluting the Statue of Liberty
8. Write a haiku about our company
9. Record someone imitating the State Bird in front of the State Park SignNote from The Guru:
Be sure to check out this related Workplace Team Building Scavenger Hunt
also submitted by Carla!