Use these crazy scavenger hunt lists when you are looking to go beyond the ordinary with your hunt. You can decide if you want participants to photo document their findings, if some of their findings can be a photo or picture of the clue, or if they must simply check the items off the list.
Ready to get wild and think outside the box? Here we go!
* Bright blue bra.
* A dog in a tree.
* 15 person pyramid.
* Flag flying upside down.
* Super Hero boxers (adult size).
* Serenade a gas station attendant.
* Find a cop with a box of donuts.
* Cow standing on a hay bale.
* Bird carrying a fish.
* Man and woman in matching outfits.
* Hot pink house.
* A house with the wrong holiday's decorations still up.
* Park at a non-functioning/broken parking meter.
* A car with 3 kayaks and 3 bikes attached to it.
* A man wearing hot pink Converse shoes.
* A dog pulling someone on a skateboard.
* A person talking on a pay phone.
* Have a clown make you a balloon hat.
* A flower blooming in the snow.
Use these crazy scavenger hunt ideas to get you brainstorming outside the box. The more wild and zany the clues, the more fun it will be for your participants.