Looking for a fun bachelorette scavenger hunt to include with your bachelorette party ideas? Below you'll find some fun clues for the bride-to-be's big party. Whether you are the maid of honor or a group of bridesmaids, this bachelorette party game is sure to be a success.
The rules are simple - the bride is to perform the tasks below - and the bridal party and other bachelorette party guests are to help her complete the list. Be sure to bring a video camera or digital camera to capture the evening and make a memorable bachelorette gift for the bride.
And if you're looking for other scavenger hunt ideas, check out this bachelorette party scavenger hunt for a more traditional hunt for all of the party guests to participate in.
* Rub a bald man's head and make a wish.
* Ask a random guy for change for the condom machine.
* Obtain a pair of men's boxer shorts.
* Do a body shot.
* Get five gentlemen's phone numbers.
* Dance on the bar.
* Ask a stranger for a piggyback ride.
* Find a guy with the same name as the groom and give him a peck on the cheek.
* Have the cutest guy in the bar serenade the bride and her entourage.
* Get a photo of the bride in the men's bathroom.
* Find a guy with a significant amount of chest hair and have the bride snuggle her cheek into it.
* Ask the oldest guy in the bar for a dance.
* Kiss a guy's tattoo.
* Get a marriage tip from five different married men.
* Get a marriage tip from five different single men.
* Ask the bartender for permission to kiss his ear.
* Dance sexy with your girlfriends.
* Take a photo with a policeman. Bonus points if he lets you give him a peck on the cheek!
* Leave a lipstick smooch on the mirror in the men's bathroom.
* Yell "I'm getting married!" to a room full of strangers - five times.
.....And so much more room for your own creative scavenger hunt clues! Looking for something less risqué? Check out these clean bachelorette scavenger hunt clues!
Have fun. Be safe. Enjoy your bachelorette party games. And give my congratulations to the bride-to-be!