A bachelorette party scavenger hunt is just the thing for the maid of honor who needs help with her duties. It will keep the night fun for everyone and is sure to be fun for the bride-to-be.
It can be as in depth and crazy as you want it to be. Remember to keep in mind the bride and her comfort level as you work on your hunt.
It may be fun for everyone else to see her uncomfortable but she's the one you're throwing the party for in the first place. So, if she's down with crazy, make it crazy. If not, don't let your bachelorette party ideas get out of control. Keep it light and fun and it will still be a hit.
First things first. Be sure to create some fun bachelorette party invitations and let folks know about the hunt. Do you want this hunt to be photo documented? If so provide put a reminder on the invite for folks to bring their digital cameras or pick up some disposable cameras for the evening. If not, do you want the participants to collect the items or merely write them down? Be sure to have all your supplies ready to go on the big night and then pass your list out!
* Bartender's signature.
* Two men kissing you, one on each cheek. (Again, keep in mind the comfort level as to which cheeks you're going for here.)
* An empty shot glass. (You empty it.)
* Name and phone number for five different men.
* Photo of a stranger's significant other.
* Glow in the dark baby preventer.
* An item the bride must use in her decorations for the wedding.
* Love letter. Go on. Go out and ask for it!
* Guy's boxer shorts. (Bonus point if you actually have these in hand and not just a photo of them.)
* Something the groom has to wear on her wedding day.
* Photo of the bride to be with as many guys as you can wrangle into the picture.
* Phone call to the groom from you. Leave a message if he's out for his bachelor's party.
* The invitation for this fun bachelorette party scavenger hunt.
Feel free to add your own or tweak this for your group. These are just a few ideas to get you started. By all means, have fun and be safe! You may enjoy sending the bride on this bachelorette scavenger hunt as well!
Give the bride my best wishes!!